by Brian A. Wilkins
1/30/2009 (updated April 16, 2011)
ORIGINAL LINK: http://blog.operation-nation.com/2009/01/30/tempe-police-chief-tom-ryff-encourages-lying-cheats-on-his-wife.aspx
—It appears Ryff may have forced the shutdown of Tempepolicecloset.com. Read about this, and the stories of several Tempe residents which Ryff and his organization destroyed their lives. —
Tempe Police Chief Tom Ryff is devoid of any/all credibility and honor. The tapes were obtained sometime in 1997 when Ryff was a Tempe police lieutenant.
Some, including the Tempe City Manager and City Attorney, have questioned the timeliness and authenticity of the tapes. The aforementioned individuals are blocking the FBI from reviewing a full, unedited version of the tapes to verify their authenticity.
These tapes further substantiate my claims of Tempe Police intentionally lying to the public to cover their negligence the night I was arrested July 22, 2008. Integrity and honor are nonexistent within this organization. Tempe Police act under color of law with a playground, country club mentality because of Tom Ryff.
The Tom Ryff Audio Tapes
- Tempe Police Chief Tom Ryff (then Lieutenant Ryff) encouraging Officer Dan Kells to lie to his commanding officer so the two of them can take a “little trip.” LISTEN HERE
- Ryff providing Kells more suggestions on how to lie to his commanding officer and wondering what lie to tell “the wives.” LISTEN HERE
- Tom Ryff leaving an unflattering, phony voicemail for his wife (I’m very sorry about this, Mrs. Ryff. Publishing this has nothing to do with you; just your cheating, lying thug husband). LISTEN HERE
- Ryff hoping Kells ‘gets lucky.’ LISTEN HERE
- Officer Ken Harmon (now a Sgt.) and Ryff discussing their whore in Florida. LISTEN HERE
- Here is Ryff’s wife returning his calls (again, sorry Mrs. Ryff). LISTEN HERE
If I may make a suggestion to all the sh** for brains, power-drunken cops out there: learn to press the [STOP] button after recording the audio narratives of your reports.
Do you know officer’s lying on their police reports, to make an unjustified arrest?
I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time… however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals.
Thanks for great post
Fuck tha Tempe Police!
Really astonishing facts. I would not expect such from our Tempe police chief.