by Brian A. Wilkins
1/30/2009 (updated April 16, 2011)
ORIGINAL LINK: http://blog.operation-nation.com/2009/01/30/tempe-police-chief-tom-ryff-encourages-lying-cheats-on-his-wife.aspx
—It appears Ryff may have forced the shutdown of Tempepolicecloset.com. Read about this, and the stories of several Tempe residents which Ryff and his organization destroyed their lives. —
Tempe Police Chief Tom Ryff is devoid of any/all credibility and honor. The tapes were obtained sometime in 1997 when Ryff was a Tempe police lieutenant.
Some, including the Tempe City Manager and City Attorney, have questioned the timeliness and authenticity of the tapes. The aforementioned individuals are blocking the FBI from reviewing a full, unedited version of the tapes to verify their authenticity.
These tapes further substantiate my claims of Tempe Police intentionally lying to the public to cover their negligence the night I was arrested July 22, 2008. Integrity and honor are nonexistent within this organization. Tempe Police act under color of law with a playground, country club mentality because of Tom Ryff.
The Tom Ryff Audio Tapes
- Tempe Police Chief Tom Ryff (then Lieutenant Ryff) encouraging Officer Dan Kells to lie to his commanding officer so the two of them can take a “little trip.” LISTEN HERE
- Ryff providing Kells more suggestions on how to lie to his commanding officer and wondering what lie to tell “the wives.” LISTEN HERE
- Tom Ryff leaving an unflattering, phony voicemail for his wife (I’m very sorry about this, Mrs. Ryff. Publishing this has nothing to do with you; just your cheating, lying thug husband). LISTEN HERE
- Ryff hoping Kells ‘gets lucky.’ LISTEN HERE
- Officer Ken Harmon (now a Sgt.) and Ryff discussing their whore in Florida. LISTEN HERE
- Here is Ryff’s wife returning his calls (again, sorry Mrs. Ryff). LISTEN HERE
If I may make a suggestion to all the sh** for brains, power-drunken cops out there: learn to press the [STOP] button after recording the audio narratives of your reports.